1 pound fresh large shrimp, peeled and decapitated (it's rare that I get to say that in a recipe)
1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
4 tbs. minced garlic
2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1/3 c. white wine
1/2 lemon, juiced
2 tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Rinse shrimp, peel them (if needed), and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a deep skillet at medium-high, and add garlic and pepper. Cook for about two minutes.
3. Add all the other ingredients and saute until the shrimp are pink, about two minutes. Keep the skillet on high during this time so the wine burns off, and stir constantly.
4. Serve over angel hair pasta or a lovely green salad.
4. Pray. Eat. Enjoy. Sing, sing, sing, and never care who is watching.