(adapted from Kaboose)
4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 tbsp.olive oil
1 c. panko brand bread crumbs
1 tsp. crumbled dried oregano
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/4 c. honey
1/8 c. seedy Dijon mustard
1/8 c. regular mustard
2 tbs. vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Rub, or spray, a baking sheet with olive oil. Place the chicken strips in a bowl, drizzle the olive oil on top, and stir to coat evenly.
2. In a plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs and spices. Add two chicken strips at a time and shake the bag to coat them. Remove them and place on the baking sheet. Repeat this until all the strips have been coated.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 5 - 10 minutes until they are done.
4. Blend the ingredients for the sauce together until smooth. Place in a small dish and set aside.
5. Serve the strips with the dipping sauce.
6. Pray. Eat. Enjoy. Become a child again when eating chicken fingers.