1 large pork roast, bound
1 tbs. fresh ground black pepper
1 tsp. powdered sage
1 tsp. dried oregano
salt, to taste
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 head garlic, finely chopped
3 large sweet apples, chopped
1/2 cup bacon, chopped
1/4 c. fresh chopped thyme
1/4 c. fresh chopped sage
2 tbs. fresh chopped rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F. Wash the roast and pat it dry. Sprinkle the oregano, salt, sage, and pepper all over the pork roast. Slit a large hole through the middle of the meat. Set it aside in a large roasting pan.
2. Mix together the onion, garlic, apples, bacon, thyme, sage and rosemary. Stuff as much of the mix as you can into the cavity of the roast. Place it back in the pan and set the remaining stuffing mix around the meat.
3. Place the roast, covered, in the oven. Cook it for about an hour, or until the meat is only a little pink. Pour out all the sauce and stuffing into a small saucepan. Place the roast back in the oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, simmer the sauce/stuffing on the stove until it reduces to create a thick sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve over slices of roast.
5. Pray. Eat. Enjoy. Escape the city.